Why these syringes are better than other spore syringes
- Spores are 100% free from contaminants and they are very contaminant resistant after leaving the syringe Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores .
- Improved shelf life. Over 6 months longer; now 18 months. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
- Spores are not sticking to sides of the syringes anymore, thus easier to handle and more grow parts per milliliter (500 gpp ml). Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
- Contains nutrients to ‘kickstart’ the spores when inoculating.
- Solution boosts strength of mycelium. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
- Faster colonization of substrate and cakes. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
How to use the Orissa India spore syringe
The Orissa India spore solution is held inside the syringe by a luer lock stopper on the end where the needle goes. With this luer lock stopper attached makes it easier to transport and to store the Orissa India spore syringe.
Make sure to work as hygienic as possible. Wear a face mask and sterile gloves and/or disinfect your hands. Hold the Orissa India spore syringe in front of you with the luer lock stopper pointing upwards. Remove the luer lock stopper by screwing it counter-clockwise. Take the needle out of the sterile package and screw it on the Orissa India spore syringe. Shake the spore syringe vigorously for ten seconds before you remove the protective cap from the needle. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
To proceed from here, there are several methods to choose from: Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
Dropping the spore solution onto the substrate
After having prepared your own substrate or cakes you can drop the Orissa India spore solution directly from the syringe onto these. Press the plunger slowly so that drops of spore solution will come out of the needle. Every drop that will be in contact with the substrate will be a potential mycelium growth point, so spread out these drops all over the substrate to evenly colonize the substrate with mycelium. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
How many cakes can you make with spore syringe?
One 20cc spore syringe can easily colonize 6 liters / 13 pints of substrate. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
Injection through injection ports
This is almost identical as dropping the spore solution onto the substrate. Open the injection port by pulling back the port protection cap. Use a alco prep to sterilize the injection port entry. Pierce the opening with the needle. Now drop the spore solution evenly over the substrate inside the spawn bag or grow box. After the Orissa India spore solution is injected, remove the syringe and close the injection port with the port protection cap. Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
Cultivation Difficulty: Easy
Substrates: Equine dung and Enriched soils
Strain Origin: India
Description: In nature this specimen can be found naturally spawning itself in elephant dung; it characteristically grows some LARGE caps with stems which are quite lengthy in size. A fantastic addition to the research bench of worldly thinkers! Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores
Included with each syringe purchase:
- One 10cc syringe.
- One sterile 16 gauge needle per syringe purchased and an alcohol prep pad.
*Orissa India spores intended for microscopy research and taxonomy purposes only. Images provided for informational and educational reference only* Buy Orissa India cubensis Spores