BUY IBOGA ROOT BARK
BUY IBOGA ROOT BARK, TABERNANTHE IBOGA ROOT BARK FOR SALE. Iboga (Tabernanthe Iboga) has a long history of use as a medicine and spiritual sacrament in central Africa. The legend goes that the forest people (pygmies) iboga root bark sale first discovered it through the observations of animals such as boar, porcupines and gorillas consuming the root. </h2> zIboga is used once a lifetime in a large dose in an initiatory ceremony by the Bwiti iboga root bark canada
. The purpose of this initiation is for people to visit the spirit world and commune with the ancestors while seeking guidance for their lives. IBOGA ROOT BARK POWDER
Iboga is no pleasure trip. It lacks any kind of recreational attraction, and isn’t even intoxicating in the normal sense. Pleasure or thrill seekers look elsewhere. However, it has the capacity to be profoundly cleansing and therapeutic when used with care and respect , iboga root bark iboga root bark sale.
It’s both a therapeutic and psychoactive addiction-breaker. It helps in breaking both drugs and alcohol addictions as well as cigarette and wipes out mental depression. It’s known for its modern use in treating opiate heroin, cocaine other drug addiction. therapy for chemical dependence that eliminates physical withdrawal signs and interrupts drugs craving behavior iboga root bark .
Iboga refers to the root bark that is collected from the base and roots of the iboga tree iboga root bark sale .
The root bark is dried and then shaved, and consumed in this raw form by people during Bwiti ceremonies. The root bark contains at least twelve alkaloids, including ibogaine, ibogamine, ibogaline, tabernanthine, voacangine and coronaridine. Ibogaines the most abundant of these alkaloids. There is some evidence that at least some of the other alkaloids, particularly ibogamine, potentiate ibogaine via a so-called “entourage” effect iboga root bark .
BUY IBOGA TA Online – iboga root bark sale Online
BUY IBOGA TA Online – Iboga TA for sale Online.TA stands for “total alkaloid.” Iboga TA is an extract containing all the alkaloids present in iboga root bark. The alkaloids can be extracted from the root bark relatively easily via an acid/base extraction.
Even weak acids such as acetic acid are strong enough to convert iboga alkaloids into salts. Vinegar (any vinegar will do, although clear white vinegar makes it easy to see what’s going on in the solution) containing 5% acetic acid is sufficient.
- First, ensure that the root bark is finely powdered.
- Add the powder to a container, e.g., a glass jar, a ceramic bowl, a plastic bucket iboga root bark sale , etc.
- Then add enough vinegar to completely cover the powder. It is preferable to add more than enough vinegar than not enough. The free base alkaloids are completely insoluble in water, so will completely precipitate out of the solution.
- Mix thoroughly to ensure that all alkaloids are converted to their salt form (if using vinegar, they will be converted to their acetate salts) iboga root bark .
- As an added measure, you may let the mixture sit overnight iboga root bark sale .
- Filter out the solid plant matter using a coffee filter, cloth, t-shirt, etc. and collect the liquid in a second container (in this case a glass jar may be preferable as it lets you see into the solution) iboga root bark sale .
- Now add a base. Any base will do, ammonium hydroxide is ideal as it can be easily evaporated afterward. If one has trouble finding food grade ammonium hydroxide, then sodium carbonate makes a good alternative. Sodium carbonate can be prepared from sodium bicarbonate by heating the bicarbonate to 50C. This can be done in a metal pot or can be done in solution. On adding sodium carbonate, effervescence (bubbling) will be observed. This means that there is acid present in the solution so keep adding sodium carbonate until no more effervescence occurs (meaning all acid has been neutralized). At the point when the effervescence stops, the alkaloids should begin precipitating out. Add enough carbonate until all alkaloids have precipitated out iboga root bark sale . The precipitated alkaloids may appear as black flakes or brown powder.
IBOGA ROOT BARK POWDER
IBOGA ROOT BARK POWDER
The root bark of the plant is also used as medicine
People take iboga for fever, influenza (the flu), swine flu, high blood pressure, drug abuse, HIV/AIDS, and nerve disorders. They also take it for preventing fatigue and drowsiness iboga root bark sale , for increasing sex drive, for fighting substance abuse and addictions, and as a general tonic iboga root bark iboga root bark sale .
Scientific research shows a drastic reduction in withdrawal symptoms after taking Iboga root bark or the extracts which are known as HCL and TA, to the extent that it is almost completely broken. Research shows that 90% of treatments done are successful and even months after the treatment patients do not have the urge to relapse. Apart from breaking addiction, it gives the patients clarity and insights into their own lives iboga root bark .
Iboga is no pleasure trip. It lacks any kind of recreational attraction and isn’t even intoxicating in the normal sense. Pleasure or thrill-seekers look elsewhere. for more info refer and contact to buy.
“Iboga is intimately associated with death: the plant is frequently anthropomorphized as a supernatural being, a “generic ancestor” which can so highly value or despise an individual that it can carry him away to the realm of the dead. Indeed, there are sometimes deaths from the excessive doses taken during initiations. The intoxication usually so interferes with motor activity that the initiates at first can only sit gazing intently into space, and eventually collapse and have to be carried to a special house or forest hideout. During this almost comatose period, the ‘shadow’ (soul) is believed to have left the body to wander with the ancestors in the land of the dead. The banzie (angels) – the initiates iboga root bark sale – relate their hallucinations as follows: ‘A dead relative came to me in my sleep and told me to eat it’; ‘I was sick and counseled to eat Iboga to cure myself’; ‘I wanted to know God-to know things of the dead and the land beyond’; ‘I walked or flew over a long multicolored road or over many rivers which lead me to my ancestors who then took me to the great gods’” (Hofmann et al. 1992, 113).
TRADITIONAL PREPARATIONS: There are several different methods preparations for iboga, all of which center around the root. In Gabon, ground or rasped iboga root is consumed or, less commonly, made into a tea. The root is always taken from live plants (in such a way that allows the plant to live and produce more root). In the Congo, iboga root is extracted into palm wine to produce a visionary beverage with aphrodisiac properties (Ratsch 1998, 491) iboga root bark sale .
MEDICINAL USES: In addition to its visionary qualities, iboga has a variety of medical applications. The root has been used in West African folk medicine as a stimulant iboga root bark sale , tonic, and aphrodisiac for hundreds of years at least. It is also utilized to combat severe cases of nervous tension, as well as fever, high blood pressure, and toothaches, as it has anesthetic properties (Ratsch 1998, 492) iboga root bark sale .
The Metsogo use iboga root as a medical diagnostic tool; it is thought to provide insight into illness. Iboga is used in the Congo to combat malaria. The French have claimed to have successfully used iboga root extract to treat myriad diseases, most notably syphilis and neurasthenia. Homeopathic medicine makes use of iboga root extract for a number of ailments as well (Ratsch 1998, 492-493) iboga root bark , iboga root bark sale .
The chief active component of iboga, ibogaine, is given to patients in special addiction clinics who are going through heroin withdrawal. It has also been used with success in reversing addictions to methadone, tobacco, cocaine, crack cocaine, and alcohol. However, since 2005, production of ibogaine has slowed to the point where it is not available as a treatment to most addicts seeking therapy worldwide (Vooglebreinder 2009, 323).